The Service Manager has the primary responsibility for running PRIMO SHIFTS; conveying the Dillas culture to his/her Team Members and Customers.
- Lead, Manage, and Accountability:
- Give Clear Direction - Set the tone daily by giving clear direction to your Team. Have energetic pre and post-shift meetings and align the Team with the goals!
- Creating an Opening - Set goals and empower the Team to achieve them. Provide opportunities for success!
- Set Clear Expectations - Define the standards with great training and be vocal about the expectations at Dillas. Be a great coach.
- Communication - Give feedback and seek feedback. We want to communicate really well and have an open-door mentality when confronting issues.
- Follow up - You’ve given direction and set expectations. Now - follow up on if the Team achieved the goal or not. If yes, CELEBRATE IT! If not, it's okay. Let's root cause why and put a plan in place to succeed next time.
- You’re a Big Dilla:
- Be a great coach - train the Team on proper Dillas procedures on each shift
- Inspire - motivate Team to maximize their potential on each shift
- Appreciate - Respect your Team and treat others the way you want to be treated
- Acknowledge - Understand the Team made a choice to work with us. Thank them often.
- Award - Celebrate the successes! Recognize the Team for PRIMO performance!
- Team and Customer Safety:
- Prioritize people - know that Team and Customer safety is our number one priority
- Rules - know the rules and ensure they’re followed by all
- To Do's:
- Own your seat at the table - support and promote all programs and initiatives of your restaurant
- Stay organized - plan ahead and play your part to support your Leadership Team
- Do it Now - have an action-based mentality and always go the extra mile
- Add to your plate - strive to develop yourself, strive to take on more responsibility, and grow personally and professionally!
Empathetic. Authentic. Passionate. Vulnerable. Positive. Integrity. Fun. Engaged.
Efficient. Accountable. Striving. Focused. Organized. Productive. Professional.
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a Service Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable Managers with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Industry-leading pay with tips
- 2 Formal Reviews per year (pay increase opportunities)
- Enthusiastic Culture: Fun restaurant contests
- You’re a Big Dilla team program that focuses on Appreciation, Awards, Acknowledgement
- Cause-driven Community Impact
- A seat at the leadership table
- Guaranteed Bonus Program
- Flexible work schedules
- Food Discounts - eat FREE every shift
- 40 Hours of Paid Time Off
- Closed on Major Holidays and for the Superbowl!
- Salary: $18.00/Hour